All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. Wednesday 5th June, 6:30pm onwards at Ye Olde Swan, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, just off the A421. Ye Olde Swan has been our home for more than 2 years now: lovely outside garden area which we enjoyed over summer 2018, cosy 16th century core for the colder half of the year (no Disney windmills here!) plus most importantly really great food! Good turn out last month despite the breezy overcast weather, and great to see a trio of S2 classics. Monthly meets now through British summer time at our regular 'home' pub - with a possible curry thrown in the mix at some point. 6:30pm onwards, any enthusiast welcome, not just VAG and / or Porsche! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you. The meet is posted on RS246, Audi SRS, the S2 Forum and TSN. Table booked for 7:45pm, number required before the night, hence the roll call below.... Ye Olde Swan Newport Road Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK6 3BS 01908679489 The bit highlighted in red on the second map is the road through the pub - you can access from both ends. Congregate at the north end of the car park - the four spaces by the red arrow are the biggest for A8s + RS6s etc. Archive June pic!
  4. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

That is a sweet package. I hope you enjoy every mile with a smile!
  5. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

F10 M5 Saloon S63 4.4i LCI Monte Carlo Blue Metallic Black Extended Merino Leather Service Pack from 14/04/2016 to 13/04/2021 20" 343M light Double-spoke alloy wheels Steering wheel heating Reversing Assist camera Bootlid operation. Powered Climate Comfort windscreen Dark Ash wood interior trim M Multi-function seats. Front Split-folding rear seats Lumbar support. Driver and front pass. Surround-view Internet Loudspeaker system - harman/kardon surround M rear spoiler Speed limit display Active Security package
  6. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

Noice! What is the spec?
  7. Earlier
  8. BMW M5 Review

I think I may have set some kind of a record for the longest gap between test drive and purchase?
  9. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

No, blue. Waved goodbye to the Cayenne this morning, just agreed on this one
  10. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

I have just had a look at the F10 and newer model on Wiki - but I didn't get to check the interior of the newer one (F90?). The F10 looks fine though. Losing that horrid 'dispaly pod' thing for the i-drive screen in the V10 M5. It looks properly integrated now. Three power output choices! Man!!! Red one sir?
  11. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

No towbar. Probably wouldn’t be wise. The current M5s are 4WD but I can’t afford them (yes, I know the interiors are lovely…). F10 would be the choice, which is RWD*. *LIKE IT SHOULD BE
  12. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

M5 - with or without a towbar (just in case....) Are the M5s X-Drive or just RWD these days?
  13. Possibly about to do something stupid again...?

Right! The Defender is working OK (*touches wood*) so the Cayenne is now up for sale. Roll up, roll up, you all know you want 440hp of Porsche handling in a practical package... https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201905117843755?advertising-location=at_cars Next step: bank the cash and hunt for an M5...
  14. New A6 Sline Avant

Which one have you gone for?
  15. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

That's okay Nik. Do you know anybody who works in IT who might be able to help you? *runs and hides Great to see y'all, great meet, good pub grub as ever! Didn't take any photos in the breezy overcast weather, sorry, plus our cars were a bit spread out this time! 3x S2s Thank you to those who kept in touch on the day (and leading up to it) about being able to make it / not being able to make it - keeps pub happy, gives idea of numbers, really helps make sorting much easier etc Next meet Weds 5th June
  16. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross 4. jamrowls 5. Ashy 6. Nige 7. Chris 8. Nik (Not trying to be a loner, just can’t fix the line spacing)
  17. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross 4. jamrowls 5. Ashy 6. Nige 7. Chris
  18. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross 4. jamrowls 5. Ashy 6. Nige
  19. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross 4. jamrowls 5. Ashy
  20. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross 4. jamrowls
  21. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S 3. Ross
  22. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C 2. Greg_S
  23. MK Meet - Weds 1st May

1. Ian_C
  24. Wednesday 1st May, 6:30pm onwards at Ye Olde Swan, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, just off the A421. Ye Olde Swan has been our home for more than 2 years now: lovely outside garden area which we enjoyed over summer 2018, cosy 16th century core for the colder half of the year (no Disney windmills here!) plus most importantly really great food! Half decent turn out last month despite the slightly crap weather (frost on cars when we departed after dinner!) Monthly meets now through 2019 BST at our regular 'home' pub. 6:30pm onwards, any enthusiast welcome, not just VAG and / or Porsche! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you. The meet is posted on RS246, Audi SRS, the S2 Forum and TSN. Table booked for 7:30pm, number required before the night, hence the roll call below.... Ye Olde Swan Newport Road Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK6 3BS 01908679489 The bit highlighted in red on the second map is the road through the pub - you can access from both ends. Congregate at the north end of the car park - the four spaces by the red arrow are the biggest for A8s + RS6s etc
  25. New A6 Sline Avant

Morning! Back after a while away with a Golf. But as of Saturday, a new A6 will be mine !!! Any tips / hints on set up potential mods ???
  26. Back after a little rest with a new A6 Avant.

1. Load more activity