RS5

Golfer

[ QUOTE ]

I enquired at my local dealer last weekend, and whilst they are certain it's coming and are happy to take deposits, they don't have any dates.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were dealers who were talking deposits on RS3's 5 years ago - doesn't mean anything. They just want your cash.

I drove the S5 friday, softer version of the RS with less power, BUT a great place to spend time in, for the money it really is finished to the highest standards, It goes well when hammered, and is so quiet at any speed, sat-nav 3D sceeen is a much improved version over the A8, so clear.

If it had that extra power.......................................... cool.gif ................................... Remap anyone.

Okay is prob the best word for it!!

Superb motorway cruiser but getting to a ton in the 1st place seems to take an age in comparison.....decent to 60/70 but the rest to the ton :-(

But then I am constantly returning around 37 mpg driven enthusiatically!!

Looks pretty much same in and out......

[ QUOTE ]

Okay is prob the best word for it!!

Superb motorway cruiser but getting to a ton in the 1st place seems to take an age in comparison.....decent to 60/70 but the rest to the ton :-(

But then I am constantly returning around 37 mpg driven enthusiatically!!

Looks pretty much same in and out......

[/ QUOTE ]

Well economy is great, performance could be improved with said remap, 169144-ok.gif

Do they do an "S line" with sports suspension options?.