1 month old...and look what happens!

Chungster

yup it doesn't look good.

had the originals on for 18 months no probs and 1 month with brand new GSD3's and this happens.

soooo annoying.

still at least the tyre pressure sensor system works! I kept resetting thinking it was taking te mick when i've got a new set of tyres on but checked them today and found one to have lost 10psi.

Got space saver on now. looks so weird lol.

[ QUOTE ]

yup it doesn't look good.

had the originals on for 18 months no probs and 1 month with brand new GSD3's and this happens.

soooo annoying.

still at least the tyre pressure sensor system works! I kept resetting thinking it was taking te mick when i've got a new set of tyres on but checked them today and found one to have lost 10psi.

Got space saver on now. looks so weird lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the tyre pressure warning really is impressive. I had a slow puncture caused by a screw a while back. The sensor went off, I found the problem and luckily it was repairable. Then, a few days later the sensor went off again. I thought "damn, the repair hasn't worked". But no, I had a screw in the other rear tyre this time. Thankfully that was a repairable aswell. I reckon that sensor potentially saved me having to get 2 new tyres as I might have damaged them further if I'd driven round on them with low pressure...