Lewis Hamilton

mathewe

Am desperately searching for fellow F1 fans who hate Lewis Hamilton! Am I the only one who thinks that whilst he may be very talented he is one of the most arrogant, two-faced, silver spoon fed and downright irritating individuals that is spoiling the greatest sport in the world? Please there must be someone!!!!

Matty clearly you work for The Sun and have been told by your editor on pain of being sacked that you need to dig some dirt on this young feller. You are truly scraping the barrel young sir by coming here to find it!

However you might find it useful, that I know for a fact, becasue my mum used to be a cleaner of a friend of the Hamiltons, that Lewis used to wet his bed when he was three years old. And sometimes, when he was a bit younger, he would do number twos in his pants.

When do I get my £250?

I happen to agree with you Matt but you will not find more than a half dozen people on here who think like you, it's been in a number of topics on here and they just don't see him as we do. IMHO they are blinded by a successful English sportsman for once. For me I prefer them as said before; less arrogant and less contrived!!

I'm with you on that, can't stand the man ,so far up his own a***

When he called the drivers at the back monkeys that was it for me. They haven't all been handed the best car on the grid.

There is no doubting his talent just a pity he has had a personality bypass.

[ QUOTE ]

Am desperately searching for fellow F1 fans who hate Lewis Hamilton! Am I the only one who thinks that whilst he may be very talented he is one of the most arrogant, two-faced, silver spoon fed and downright irritating individuals that is spoiling the greatest sport in the world? Please there must be someone!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

coffee.gif You wont find many here, although, having read alot about Lewis he's been purely bred to be a racing driver. The only silver spoon he had was the offer from Ron Dennis after years of karting, funded by his Dad's hard work. The only way you are going to win is by being arrogant and pushy. So its in his breeding.

Im no big fan of Lewis, but I hope he gets the title.

Im a fan of the worlds biggest arrogant driver, Mr M Schumacher. Lewis is only in little league compared to the miester of arrogance.

I used to race with Lewis and Tim haveys son (had some good tussles with him) in karting from the age of 8 all the way up to 16 and everyone was there because of dads hard work (there were bigger motorhomes than Lewis’s there) but even when he was in karting he was being sponsored by mcclaren and it wasn’t his dad that got him that it was all Lewis how many kids do you know that can approach someone like Ron Dennis shake his hand and say I want to race for you and that’s what makes him so good his self confidence.

Oh dear, those last two posts really have let the side down, where to start?

Firstly, there is a very fine line between confidence and the arrogance Lewis displays, and whilst the former is a worthy attribute, the latter isn't. A little humility after a good race goes a long way, as does showing a little respect for your competitors. It also doesn't hurt to show a little proffessionalism, ie respecting the team and not running to the media everytime you dont get your own way. And as for the comments made to today about not wanting to stay in F1 if all the politics continue, I find it seriously concerning that a driver who has not yet completed a full season already thinks he's bigger than the sport!

With regard to 'silver spoon', I was not really refferring to his karting days, rather the succession of years in the junior categories when he had the best equipment year after year (Manor in formula renault, ASM in F3 and ART in GP2). I cant think of another driver who had an easier route to the top, if you can please let me know.

The worst thing is that lewis is good enough to succeed without the attitude, he just needs to grow up.

He said this to the BBC

[ QUOTE ]

And I don't mind being given a penalty but there's been some real strange situations this year where I'm made to look the bad person.

"If this is the way it's going to keep going, it's not somewhere I want to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if any decisions go against him then he is going to leave F1, go ahead does any one care..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo!! Can't wait to see him stuff it into the wall in Brazil... Nothing like a little "off track mishap" to bring one down to earth. I did like how he was backslappin'

everyone in the pits for the camera to see and no one

was really responding. What a little turd! There are quite

a few people on the SpeedTV F1 forum who are not big LH fans.

Putting down the best performers is Spain's national sport... so not really a British thing.

I, for starters, only like Alonso when he's wearing a helmet, and you'd be surprised to see how impopular he is in Spain. That's only natural, though, since he is such a socially dysfunctional idiot (I'm sure johanb, with his wonderful way with words, will be able to provide a much more vivid description of the little fella).