I've been banned......

Arch

...from t0talt0rque.net*. crybaby2.gif

I wondered if there is a focus group I could join to share my feelings with others who have 'suffered' like I have?

"Hi my name is Arch and I'm a banned forum user."

Once I've wiped the tears away, I think i'll go and start my own car forum. I can have moderator powers and everything, it'll be great, although there won't actually be a lot of members.

*(loving the way the actual URL is filtered back to TSN btw yelrotflmao.gif)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking my mind apparently. I know, on a forum.....who'd of thought it.

Basically I defended another user when he was flamed to pieces (totally without reason) in a thread he started asking for advice on buying a CSL. Apparently, when everyone tells you to buy the CSL and then you consider an Exige as an alternative, that's tantamount to murder in the first. Or at least, wasting everyones time and being full of dung.gif I think were the accusations. ROLLEY~14.GIF

OK, so following on from that theme - when you start your own forum and become an uber-moderator and all that, it'll still be OK to go back to a forum you used to be very active on and post defamatory and purposely contradictive and pointless posts. And complain that it's not fair that your part of the country isn't given the same amount of media coverage/Govt money/attention that it deserves, even though loads of other people on the forum you've just gone back to from that same area who think you're talking guff.

Or have I missed the point... tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm probably missing some of the history here but is MrMe on tyresmoke.net = Zillion on there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe...

[/ QUOTE ]

They seem to have the same cars and live in the same area and post in the same style - I also think that MrMe is PB&JOtter on bm3w.co.uk (now mtorque.co.uk) So I guess the answer must be yes.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm probably missing some of the history here but is MrMe on tyresmoke.net = Zillion on there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe...

[/ QUOTE ]

They seem to have the same cars and live in the same area and post in the same style - I also think that MrMe is PB&JOtter on bm3w.co.uk (now mtorque.co.uk) So I guess the answer must be yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

iamwithstupid.gif

I dont live anywhere near the north tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

OK, so following on from that theme - when you start your own forum and become an uber-moderator and all that, it'll still be OK to go back to a forum you used to be very active on and post defamatory and purposely contradictive and pointless posts. And complain that it's not fair that your part of the country isn't given the same amount of media coverage/Govt money/attention that it deserves, even though loads of other people on the forum you've just gone back to from that same area who think you're talking guff.

Or have I missed the point... tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be key. I'd ask for advice when I'm about to make a significantly large purchase and would probably post again when I have bought something new so I can tell everyone about it and how much it costs.

[ QUOTE ]

But Arch, you acted like a cock and got personal.

Wtf did you expect to happen?

It always amused me hugely when people come onto TSN and spout nonsense about other forums, when they don't really know half the story they think they do ...

[/ QUOTE ]

....Well, I for one didn't get personal and didn't come on here spouting afterwards, but I still got banned. And I'm not the only one who was so unreasonably banned - I wasn't the first and doubtless won't be the last. However, I don't feel I'm missing anything by not being able to log onto TotalDork grin.gif.

It's no big deal - Worse things happen than being banned from a car forum.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

But Arch, you acted like a cock and got personal.

[/ QUOTE ]

And how personal was the attack on Feoffle? Someone needed to say something, that someone was me. So I called Zillion a tw@ in my dying moments, he'll get over it or just 'moderate' it out of his memory.

[ QUOTE ]

Wtf did you expect to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected I'd probably get banned and I couldn't give a toss about that.

[ QUOTE ]

It always amused me hugely when people come onto TSN and spout nonsense about other forums, when they don't really know half the story they think they do ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pray enlighten us all then. I for one would love to hear the other half of the story.