R8 Manual - cancelled order

Gareth

[ QUOTE ]

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone know of a new Manual R8 in your local friendly Audi Centre that is a cancelled order/extra allocation and therefore available now??

Nothing used or over list though 169144-ok.gif

PM me.

thanks cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought these were going for £15k over list according to a different post...........

jump.gif

Sidicks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There is / was one available with 1000 miles on at £3K over list. Any use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks but over list won't work really. Dealer or private seller PG ?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest you've got more chance of getting a blowjob off the Pope than getting a better offer than that 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak from experience here? grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

this thread kinda made me chuckle - why would someone not buy the car themselves and make a simple and easy £5-10k profit by selling on?

PS Anyone seen a Veyron for sale, brand new around the £500k mark, please let me know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Adam, but not everyone can afford to pay out the required amount in cash to enable an "easy" £5-10k profit as you put it.

Plus finding someone (Dealer/re-seller) who will pay £5-10k over list-who hasn't already got an R8 for sale-is not "easy" either....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

this thread kinda made me chuckle - why would someone not buy the car themselves and make a simple and easy £5-10k profit by selling on?

PS Anyone seen a Veyron for sale, brand new around the £500k mark, please let me know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Adam, but not everyone can afford to pay out the required amount in cash to enable an "easy" £5-10k profit as you put it.

Plus finding someone (Dealer/re-seller) who will pay £5-10k over list-who hasn't already got an R8 for sale-is not "easy" either....

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot on ! I had a lot of trouble trying to shift my 997 GT3 when they had just come out.Private dealers only wanted it on SOR , it was only until i turned back to the Porsche dealership's that the demand was there.