Brighton Xmas Meet - 15th Dec Need to Book

Dan32

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tomorrow is the last day to get your name up on the list so I can amend the booking. Please remember, the pub expects to be busy so while you are more than welcome to join us in the car park before and after food, there is no guarantee of a seat at the table unless I book a space for you.

Hi All 169144-ok.gif

Sorry been off the radar of late but you know how life and work gets in the way ! frown.gif

Just been have a quick TsN browse after a few beers as you do grin.gif

Spotted this post .... and looks like it's going to be a top meet 169144-ok.gif ... there may even be more than one lady there eh Anne grin.gif I might even finally get to meet the famous lottiefox ! jump.gif

So as long as the Eton Mess "situation" has been sorted grin.gif

Can you put me down in the last of the late breakers slot as i'm 90% sure I can make it .... will be a bit of a flying visit though

Regards to all and have a great run upto xmas 169144-ok.gif

Sorry all am going to have to bow out smashfreakB.gif

Some possible work thing has come up and rather than mess you guys about as I know what a nightmare these things are to organise I rather give you a positive no rather than a maybe/possibly You can get on and give my place to any other late breaker 169144-ok.gif

Sorry again frown.gif

You all have a great Xmas and roll on 2008 ! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Santa hats a must for the evening activities grin.gifsekret.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What about a Secret Santa Pound Shop activity - everyone buys something completely useless from the pound shop (for a pound), wraps it up, then we all choose randomly from the pile. If you don't like what you have got, you can steal soneone elses. 169144-ok.gif

Brilliant! That must have been cash in hand, Robin, as I never got told about that job. Stern words to the techs for doing this!

Stickers in pipeline, lets see if we can get them before the xmas meet. Red, silver, and blue 'BIALI' on offer this time and 2 sizes - 100mm and 150mm and reverse print so go on back of glass like TSN stickers. I hope they work out ok as it took some explaining to the sticker guy before he understood I wanted the reverse cutout stickers and not a rectangle of clear sticker with BIALI printed on it. Fingers crossed.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Santa hats a must for the evening activities grin.gifsekret.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What about a Secret Santa Pound Shop activity - everyone buys something completely useless from the pound shop (for a pound), wraps it up, then we all choose randomly from the pile. If you don't like what you have got, you can steal soneone elses. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm all for that idea. I've got a few things in my wallet which aren't of any use to me, but will more than likely be useful to others, so will offer those up for grabs 169144-ok.gif