Brighton Xmas Meet - 15th Dec Need to Book

Dan32

As mentioned at the meet, we were thinking of having a Christmas lunch bash at the Bolney Stage. They said the Saturday 15th December was looking good but we would need to book ASAP. £22.95 for 3 courses (no Eton Mess by the look of things but maybe we could have a quiet word with the manager!). Copy of menu

1246770-BolneyXmas2.jpg

Need idea of numbers so please post up as soon as you know you are free as it sounds like it will be too busy for people to just turn up.

post-6603-137914408391_thumb.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Do we need to book munchies in advance Dan??

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think so but I'll check when booking.

[ QUOTE ]

When are we gonna do a christmas night out grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The 25th December FIREdevil.gif

I'll have a word with BIALI Motorsports Events Organiser (who was fired on the weekend for not sexually harassing everyone enough but has since been reinstated as he promises to do more yelrotflmao.gif) but I'm thinking sometime after chrimbo might be easier to arrange. You up for one then Roy?!

[ QUOTE ]

Dan let us know if you need deposits for the table. Ooooer. wink.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do jump.gif

Think I should be able to secure it with credit card. Going to have a chat today to see if can do provisional booking for 15-20 people as we have 13 on list and that could change nearer the time.