My first Audi..........

encee

Cheers Sparky. 169144-ok.gif

Sorry mate, as I said, the pics ARE crap, mainly due to the bad light (but I`m no David Bailey either sekret.gif)

Anyway, it`s a 3.2 V6, (dark) red leather with extended leather pack, 19` RS (type) alloys, Bose, Bluetooth, 6cd player, cruise, mfsw, electric front seats, parking sensors.....

Think that`s about it, oh, and I bought it used, at 2 months old, with just less than 300 miles on the clock....... grin.gif

Oh, nearly forgot, it`s in "Ibis White"

[ QUOTE ]

To be honest, having owned a white car, they are not as much of a nightmare as you might think. Certainly easier to keep looking good than black 169144-ok.gif

What happened to the M3 encee?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Sam. 169144-ok.gif

Ah yes.......was hoping that nobody would notice it had gone ! sekret.gif

The M3 was brilliant mate, but I had quite a lot of spare cash tied up in it which I needed suddenly, so I sold it, and bought something cheaper/quickly to tide-me-over.

However, in the end, it turned out I needn`t have sold it, but alas, it had gone. I didn`t really want to get back into another E46, with the new M3 having arrived, as I felt it might start to depreciate a bit too much, so I started considering Audis, wondering about an s4/3.0l tdi etc....and then I saw a TT with the 19` RS alloys on.......and just HAD to have one.

Once I`d driven one, it was all over with ! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

those pics have helped massively in colour/wheel choice!

[/ QUOTE ]

We have been trying to place an order for one, but cant agree a colour - I want to order Porsche Viper Green, but the Mrs wants Honda Jazz Pink......... Either colour would have to have those wheels tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

The viper green sounds good mate. grin.gif