Wii goes short again this Christmas!

Dave

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've just tried to UK address:

*** Cet article ne peut malheureusement pas être expédié à l'adresse sélectionnée. Vous pouvez modifier l'adresse de livraison ou retirer cet article de votre commande en remplaçant la quantité par 0, puis en cliquant sur le bouton « Mettre à jour »

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

This item unfortunately cannot be dispatched to the selected address. You can modify the address of delivery or withdraw this item of your order in substitute the quantity by 0, then while clicking on the button "To Update

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Restrictive practices like this shouldn't be allowed within the EU otherwise what's the point - you can't do it with cars so how can Nintendo get away with it? I managed to get mine a couple of weeks ago before they put a stop to it for £175 inc postage. So if the opportunity was available to me it why shouldn't it be available to everyone else? Perhaps they've had people buying 20 at a time and sticking them on ebay?

Does anyone have a friend/colleague (preferably trustworthy grin.gif) in France who could forward them onto the UK?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Manged to fluke an order for my mate, using a thread on hotukdeals. Someone had managed to bypsass play.com's stock system and put up a direct link that put the wii in your basket - even though the site reckoned there was none in stock!

Delivered 2 days later [quite a few people got away with this too]

This stinks to me that they have plenty of stock and trying to sell them off as expensive bundles???

Anywho - my mate is chuffed as he told his kids there was no way he could get his hands on 1.

[ QUOTE ]

This stinks to me that they have plenty of stock and trying to sell them off as expensive bundles???

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly what i was saying.

The guy in my local game was saying they are getting regulars in buying a couple of Wii's once a week (obviously for ebay), hence why they've moved to only selling packages.

I'd honestly rather pay Game for a package deal, than may some ebay fecknut for an overpriced Wii. 169144-ok.gif

Looks like its on its way to me... I can even track it and it looks like I might get it today. grin.gif

jeu 06/12/2007

11:42 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS

Livraison effectuée Lieu:MANCHESTER DWP - GB

Nom du réceptionnaire:SWAINE

jeu 06/12/2007

08:30 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS

Envoi en cours de livraison Lieu:MANCHESTER DWP - GB

jeu 06/12/2007

06:58 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS

Envoi reçu par l'agence Lieu:LIVERPOOL AIRPORT - GB

jeu 06/12/2007

06:58 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS