where are they all???

Argus

Last friday night walked straight past one in the shiny dealership in Newcastle (Fawdington) en-route to collect my new 520 MSport. My friendly dealer noticed and asked if i had noticed it (didn't help it was bloody silver in a showroom full of silver cars !!!).

Not sure but when i looked it didn't quite click with me !!

(sure its a love-hate thing and nothing in between).

Lee.

Theres one at my local dealer, 34k. Im sorry this is not a 34k car!!!! It looks nothing in the flesh. I also took a 123d for a drive and the engine sounds awful. Towards the upper end of rev range it just sounds too rattly, I thought deisels had come along way but this sounded like a steriotypical deisel. It also felt slow. Against the d3 alpina this car just makes no sense. Im seriously wondering whats happening to BMs interiors as they just feel flimsy and cheap inside.

Agreed - get an evoX for 33k if you can avoid badge snobbery.

It is a very very compact car. or anything else for substance.

But, i'm just thinking that in real life it looks nicer than in mags/online. bit cute for it's price. I wouldn't mind someone gifting me a 135i.

It's residuals should be pretty bad (I hope/wish)....

oh yes, forgot to add - any review that says four adults can sit in it as I read during the initial buzz is utter nonsense. someone could barely fit a thin briefcase inbetween front and back bench on the street (yes, people probably thought i was casing the car for a smash - sorry if it was your baby i had you worried over).