stolen

rouse

i know this topic has been discused before. But on friday morning @ 3.30am my beloved golf was stolen. Someone smashed through my front door and took the keys for the golf while me and my family slept upstairs. so a warning to all just think about were you leave your keys

[ QUOTE ]

thanks for asking were all fine just a bit shaken up

[/ QUOTE ]

Thants good to hear - We got done about 7 years ago now and it was a shocking experience. Hope that everyone is soon past it 169144-ok.gif

Havign seen a lot of this of late my keys are always in sight near the door, if someone wants them they can have them with no funny business.

Really sorry to hear your upsetting news rouse ...but at least you & your family are all OK, and that's the main thing.

It seems to be an increasing trend...as it's at least the second similar story I've heard here (on Tyresmoke) from just West Yorkshire.

Hope they catch the scumbags and your car is OK

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear about that. Although, one way of looking at it is that they smashed the door in and took they keys without any further incident, hate to consider what could of happened had they needed to come upstairs for the keys. Regardless of how much we love our pride and joys, family come first.

[/ QUOTE ]

169144-ok.gif

May well have been a lucky escape. Get them on their own and/or not tooled up and you might have a decent - good chance of administering some quality fist/face interaction but they generally don't come on their own and they don't come without some other assistance.

As it is, take the Cheque with a smile and buy another car.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Good thing that the family is alright. I woke up this morning to a broken kitchen door and found that someone has broken in during the night, the first thing i checked is if the GTI is still in my drive way. luckily the theives didn't target the car for fear of alerting the security guards and made off with only the tv and a camera. So i can really understand the shock of having someone break into your house at the middle of the night. hope they nail those basterds.