Snow Driving

Lagoo

So whos been having fun in the snow then? Anyone perfected their 4WD drift yet? tongue.gif

Went to a tescos carpark last night and had a brilliant time in the TVR, and there was i thinking getting the back out in the dry and wet was easy shocked.gif Might see if i can get a couple of pics taken tonight!! On the main roads it was horrid, twitching everywhere, i even loaded the boot up with anything heavy to try and keep the back planted on the road crazy.gifshocked.gif

skidded on some black ice... made a split discision to take one in the rear (ooo er missus) rather than the front end... something was gonna hit the wall! smile.gif

luckily it paid off... just a new rear bumper!

although anyone know where i can get one cheaper than going to my audi dealer? as 600 quid after painting and labour is still harsh frown.gif

still got some toyo T1-s's put on today and they fell GOOOOT... but i'll make another post about that later! smile.gif

See if Martyn at VAGparts.com can get you the bumper, then find some local bodyshop to spray / fit, look for a garage which is accredited to do prestige cars. I found a place in Cov (thank god I'm no longer there!) which did TVRs on the side and did a really good job.

Chris.