Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drpellypo

Wonder Foam is here!

14 posts in this topic

And a few more new products. I have personally tested them all, and can safely say, they beat anything I have ever used!

There's some dodo juice offers on the site, and postage is still fixed, no matter what you buy!

Have a look: shop.wonderdetail.co.uk

Slight edit to the above - since introducing the 5L bottles, I've had to do some fiddling with the postage and packaging charges. It's still as low as I can possibly get it however.

Nope - as I don't have a gilly myself. I can send you a sample though, if you have one and would like to do some pics?

[ QUOTE ]

Nope - as I don't have a gilly myself. I can send you a sample though, if you have one and would like to do some pics?

[/ QUOTE ]PM Sent

[ QUOTE ]

have you tried that foam? how can you say it's wonderful?

share! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The ethos of my shop is that all products in there are ones I use as a detailer. If I don't use it, then I've found it to not be the best out there, and as a result, you won't see me selling it!

And yes, the wonder foam is wonderful! I had two 5l bottles of some other foam which I gave away because this stuff I got in was so much better, and I also found I didn't need to mix it with shampoo in any way.

[ QUOTE ]

You should rename it the "DER WUNDER FOAM" for the German car care communities!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha - good idea! Sonus may have something to say about that however!

Can you advise on the differences between yuor wonder foam and the type Auto Rae Chem sell and elite car?

Is it the same ??? 169144-ok.gif

OK. Had a whiter than white Christmas yesterday it was Wonder Foamy. yelrotflmao.gif

Good slick product. bowdown.gif

I also now have Wonder Citrus Foam in! If anybody wants to try some, I can knock sample bottles up for £2.

[ QUOTE ]

I also now have Wonder Citrus Foam in! If anybody wants to try some, I can knock sample bottles up for £2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume this is LSP safe?

Yes, completely. I've done tests with it on cars with dodo, zymol, and jetseal, and they've all beaded fine afterwards.