Are E92 M3 prices collapsing?

Merlot

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well I'm in the land of the Jock and the dealers ran a mile when I sold mine back in November. Are you building a golf course donaldtramp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately not in the league of building golf courses!!

If I was I wouldn't be scrabbling round ebay trying to find a new 19" M3 alloy for my damaged one. I'd probably just have replaced the car. Note the username spelling, it's definitely tramp not trump!!!

I was just relaying what the dealer said to me!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought it was word play and you were busy in Aberdeen. Which dealer was giving you the BS?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am busy in Aberdeen(not laying out golf courses). Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off suicide.gif

It was the John Clark dealership in Aberdeen who informed me of the apparent waiting time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm told that trade prices are settling in the low £40k's. So that's a typical loss of £13-15k for most. I guess the used market always knows the right value of cars.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no such thing (yet) as a official trade price for the E92 M3.

Any trade bids were governed by the likely retail asking price and the operating margin for the dealer/buyer.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I can't believe anyone would buy a new M3....

the 335s are astonishing

[/ QUOTE ]

I would *. I was underwhelmed by the 335i coupe I tried, felt very composed and efficient but the engine lacked character, fast but felt like a small GT rather than a sports car. Plus it was gettting to 42/43k with my spec shocked.gif

I reckon I would love the new M3 in comparison.

* OK I wouldn't but I considered it.

• 3 years later...