• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Xbox is what you should have got 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed Sparky. My Xbox was gone once the PS3 arrived.

I completed COD4 after two nights in playing it, but it the game really excells with the online gaming.

V8mose, might not be around on it for a little while though as am on holiday and playing too many other games to worry about COD4 at the mo. 169144-ok.gif

im not exactly sure how to add people yet, I added poki05 from the ps3 main menu, is there a way through the game tho???

add me hector-8

also can you arrange friends lists in to categories!

eg. TSN, work etc....

have to say after completing this in all levels and nearly veteren i thought the game was far too short but online is so much more, I would say the actually game completed is only about 10 or 20 percent complete before playing online

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Xbox is what you should have got 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Xbox 360 all the way. Not enought games out for the Ps3 and the BlueRay addition was a mistake seeing as it looks like HD will win over Blueray. Also the online gaming is far superior on Xbox Live. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif can we keep this thread about COD4 and not turn it into another Xbox vs PS3 pi55ing competition 169144-ok.gif

Oh dear.....Xbox V PS3 all over again and BluRay V Hd all over again. SAid it a few times before, my Xbox was boxed and sold as soon as I got the PS3. I've got stacks of BluRay discs and a fair few HD-DVDs on my HD-XE1 player, and I am still convinced that BluRay has a better picture. HD has far more resources, so it is an interesting debate. I'm not going to make a judgement call on which is the best format though until my Denon BluRay player arrives in April.

So long Xbox....not even missing ya.

COD4 is awesome online, i thought it was a bit short on the single player, managed to complete that on Hardened mode, Veterean is just silly! I got the 3 red rings of doom though just before xmas so mine has gone off to be repaired, very impressed that for this fault the 360 now has a 3 year warranty!

Sparky, have you sent requests, I sent one to porki but it is still pending. Do i accept your request in the same place in the main menu were i add a friend?

Is it possible to get a TSN team? im up to rank 22 now. started to learn the tricks off non computerised player movements etc....so addicted!!!