TTS 'official' pictures leaked

J_C

Same here! Got the spec and details emailed through to me today, and order is being submitted on Thursday when the dealer's system is updated.

Decided to go for the standard spec 6-spd manual in Phantom Black, with two-tone red and black leather, RNS-E, Rear parking sensors, Bose, and Tracker. jump.gif

Was thinking about upgrading to the alloys to 19's but really like the look of the standard 18's and they will be cheaper to run when changing the tyres.

[ QUOTE ]

Same here! Got the spec and details emailed through to me today, and order is being submitted on Thursday when the dealer's system is updated.

Decided to go for the standard spec 6-spd manual in Phantom Black, with two-tone red and black leather, RNS-E, Rear parking sensors, Bose, and Tracker. jump.gif

Was thinking about upgrading to the alloys to 19's but really like the look of the standard 18's and they will be cheaper to run when changing the tyres.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great choice sounds great, do you mind me asking what the price of the car with that spec is ?

AZ