Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRKJM

Mudflaps

7 posts in this topic

Hi all havn't posted here in a long time & couldn't find it in the search option. Any of you guys fit the recently released mudflaps for the Gti if so any pics?

Must post some pics when I get a chance, changed my wheels twice since I last posted. From scratch had the original 17" monza's changed for 18" Mam 7's, then changed to 19" Khans (what a disaster) now dropped back down to 18" and got a set of River Alloys..

Yes have fitted the mudflaps and they are good, do not have any pics yet I am afraid. They only help slighly in keeping the car clean though but to my mind worth fitting all the same.

[ QUOTE ]

(edit) From scratch had the original 17" monza's changed for 18" Mam 7's, then changed to 19" Khans (what a disaster) now dropped back down to 18" and got a set of River Alloys..

[/ QUOTE ]

Were the 19" Khans grounding out? Any piccies of the the River Alloys? 169144-ok.gif

No pics yet mate but have a couple on my camera so will get them posted soon, Khans in my opinion where too big & too wide scored badly going over bumps & left it a very uncomfortable ride in general. Generally couldn't wait to get them off after paying an arm & a leg for them!! frown.gif

mrkjm, please don't forget to let us see the pics! smile.gif

Thanks, ludwig

Will do Ludwig, washed it a couple of weeks ago lol but not much of a shine on er so pics didn't do the wheels any justice. All being well gonna give er a good wash & hopefully polish not this weekend but nxt. Soon as I have er gleaming will get pics posted.. wink.gif