335d Coupe. First impressions....

edo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I use BMW insurance, and tell them it is a 10% gain, cost around £50-100 a year more depending on car.

Think the 535d remapped was £540 with the remap.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif erm, are you not worried that BMW insurance just might tell BMW you've had a remap and you could have warranty issues? 169144-ok.gif

Agreed, I always use them as they tend to be cheapest, will always return you to a BMW dealer, give you a green card for 30 days and allow mapping.

They wouldn't talk to BMW, if you are worried say you are considering doing it, it will be a 10% gain and get them to add it now, so it is covered if and when you do go ahead.

Agreed, I always use them as they tend to be cheapest, will always return you to a BMW dealer, give you a green card for 30 days and allow mapping.

They wouldn't talk to BMW, if you are worried say you are considering doing it, it will be a 10% gain and get them to add it now, so it is covered if and when you do go ahead.

I'm with BMW Insurance...

They didn't charge me for a recent trip to Amsterdam (where Direct Line the year before did, unless I was prepared to be 3rd party only!)... Not sure they'll like the Nurburgring mind :ffs:

no complaints at all... yet !

• 3 weeks later...

It's a terrific engine, but more pertinently it's supremely well-suited to the car as a whole. It's gutsy yet smooth, instantly responsive, economical and very quick. It also seems to sit in precisely the right position under the bonnet to contribute to a perfectly well-balanced car.

My fresh installs: chevrolet avalanche brake pads & chevrolet avalanche rotors

• 3 weeks later...