IDrive Sat Nav

Golfer

Ok I was in a 635D yesterday which has the latest Idrive 8.8 inch split screen Sat Nav,

Question: Can the sat nav be set-up too display; The Large screen showing the "Destination Map" and the small screen showing the "Turns and roundabouts ect"?.

The guy in the stealers had the thing showing the other way round (small screen showing the Map) which I find harder to see and takes a lot more attention away from watching the road. pengy.gif

I dont think it has this HUD, the one I hope to get has ;

Auto-Dim Int + Ext Mirror

Bluetooth phone prep + telematics

BMW 6 Disc CD Changer

BMW ConnectedDrive-Assist

BMW ConnectedDrive-Online

DAB digital radio

Navigation-system Professional

Star-spoke style 249 8.5Jx19/9Jx19

withUSB/audio interface. 169144-ok.gif

HUD is a deperate item I think.

Press the voice activated button and say the word perspective will bring the map up. The turn directions will show up as default on the right then.

To change the view on the right when on the Sat-nav perspective view,move the I-drive right and press down, you will see a list of options, select which one you want. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Press the voice activated button and say the word perspective will bring the map up. The turn directions will show up as default on the right then.

To change the view on the right when on the Sat-nav perspective view,move the I-drive right and press down, you will see a list of options, select which one you want. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mant thanks 169144-ok.gif sounds easy.