Pending MKVI GTI

JonC

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suspect the 'Spy team' once they sus the route just radio ahead to a couple of other guys with video cams to set up especially on that mountain road.

So the car was a sitting duck.

I notice the Touareg riding shotgun couldn't position themselves because of the nature of the road.

No,

The reason i say this is experience. Every previous generation owner of a golf normally hates the next generation. Some of you guys will have seen it especially with the mk4 R32 to mk5 R32 but alot of owners 'come round' over time. I have seen it with all generations of the golf so far.

[ QUOTE ]

No,

The reason i say this is experience. Every previous generation owner of a golf normally hates the next generation. Some of you guys will have seen it especially with the mk4 R32 to mk5 R32 but alot of owners 'come round' over time. I have seen it with all generations of the golf so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a very good point you make Geoff, I can remember the disgust from Mk1 owners when the Mk2 came out, too rounded etc.... and look back now 169144-ok.gif

I think the only one people didn't finally come round to was the MK3, when I think VW lost the plot completetly and thought all they had to do was put a GTI badge on a box and it would sell