80 posts in this topic

Tough one, but here goes:

1. RS4 Avant - Daily motor

Audi_RS4_2_white.jpg

2. F40 - re-painted in Black

blackF40.jpg

3. Original Group B Audi Quattro S1

audigrpb.jpg

Which leaves me missing a modern day supercar - anyone want to go time share on the F40 and a Pagani Zonda F????

pagani-zonda-f-clubsport-record-nur.jpg

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

1962 Ferrari 250 California SWB - the classic. The most beautiful car ever created.

62_Ferrari_250_SWB_Ca_Spy2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no - you're sooooo wrong. The 300 SL Gullwing is the most beautiful car ever created 169144-ok.gif

1283057-300sl.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

if we are talking about old bangers, I would have a 507 myslef, a little different........

og05bmw507j57.jpg

Hmmm, hard decision this..

1) Has to be an RS4 avant like a few others.., mad but practical. sekret.gif

Audi-RS_4_Avant_2006_800x600_wallpa.jpg

2)Aston V8 Vantage Roadster... had to have something open topped for some ECLIPSe.gif

Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_Roadster_20.jpg

3) Last but not least a Gallardo Superleggera for a bit of tyreshredding FIREdevil.gif

Lamborghini-Gallardo_Superleggera_2.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Bond Equipe

Astra 1.3L Estate

Ford Cortina Mk3 GXL

[/ QUOTE ]

Best. Selection. Ever.

Dear Santa, Could I please have:

1] This for Monday & Friday, because it is rare in these parts (and for so many other reasons, not least because properly hot Hondas are as close as I ever get to the all too common brand love):

car_photo_213189_7.jpg

2] This for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (speed and practicality smirk.gif ) but please god in a different colour - stealth grey???

2005_ruf_rt12_2.jpg

3] Finally, this for the weekend (doesn't need any reason, just weekend smlove2.gif ):

69camaro-2.jpg

No 1 and still the Daddy for me the Mclaren F1. Take it on a track or drive it on your favorite road it will always deliver more than a Veyron.

McLarenF1-TitleImg.jpg

No.2 A little something to drive around in day to day and to make that trip to the tip a little more exciting. The Audi RS4

TorqueOmata2312.jpg

No.3 Last but by no means least to enjoy the 2 hours of sun we have every year the Lamborghini Gallardo Spider. I can hear the V10 at full cat now. grin.gif

lamborghini-gallardo-spyder-front-1_105.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

No 1 and still the Daddy for me the Mclaren F1. Take it on a track or drive it on your favorite road it will always deliver more than a Veyron.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do get where you're coming from. Although for me it would be the GTR...

mclaren-f1-lm.gif

However, there is one stat I heard (probably from Clarkson, but I still believe it grin.gif ) that left me utterly gobsmacked.

Put a McLaren F1 and a Bugatti Veyron in a drag race on a long enough runway. Let the McLaren go. When the McLaren reaches 120mph, let the Bugatti go. The Bugatti will reach 200mph first.

Yes I know there's so much more to both cars, they're the two outstanding pieces of automotive engineering on the planet. But that speed differential... EEK2.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do get where you're coming from. Although for me it would be the GTR...

mclaren-f1-lm.gif

However, there is one stat I heard (probably from Clarkson, but I still believe it grin.gif ) that left me utterly gobsmacked.

Put a McLaren F1 and a Bugatti Veyron in a drag race on a long enough runway. Let the McLaren go. When the McLaren reaches 120mph, let the Bugatti go. The Bugatti will reach 200mph first.

Yes I know there's so much more to both cars, they're the two outstanding pieces of automotive engineering on the planet. But that speed differential... EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Veyron did not exist I'd have the the GTR, but the Veyron does exist and so has to be there IMO. It's the ultimate sillyness!

SAUER0421.GIF Need a coumputer boff, those pics need to be shown!!! SAUER0421.GIF

beerchug.gif

it should work. i have possted the bottom pic on this site before?

You'll need to download/upload the pics from PureGT - you need to be registered there to see them. 169144-ok.gif

1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Just because..

2. Porsche 996 GT2

3. B5 RS4. 169144-ok.gif