Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TP27

Varano Alloy Wheels

11 posts in this topic

For all you Polo owners - a set of 16" Varano Alloy wheels with tyres, got a set of 4 for sale, as per pic below. PM me for details. 169144-ok.gif

1284802-NewShoes5.JPG

post-3262-137914411298_thumb.jpg

Just a bump - great set of alloys for someone - spruce up the Mrs's car ?? 169144-ok.gif

Still got these available - someone must want to improve their Polo ??

Arent these a 5x100 fitment? THought about putting them for sale somewhere like A2oc.net where they share the fitment and might want an upgrade from 15s?

Arent these a 5x100 fitment? THought about putting them for sale somewhere like A2oc.net where they share the fitment and might want an upgrade from 15s?

Yes, pretty certain they're the 5x100 fitment. I've had a good few enquiries from TSN by PM but the "interest" has not been followed up. Good suggestion though S_K, appreciated !

Just remembered the last set of 16's I sold was on newbeetle.org.uk - a good few NBs come with Steeleies as standard, so usually people lookign for wheels.

Hi,What kind of condition are the alloys / tyres in and how much are you looking to get for them?CheersJames

James,

Three are mint, one has two slight scratches which have been touched up. Tyres are A1 condition too. I think you tried to PM me - I've emptied my PM Inbox now so I'll be able to respond now to any PM. Happy to e-mail you pics too if needed.

Cheers, TP.

Now sold. Enjoy !! +++