Toyo T1-S's of JOY!

Bison1379134007

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inigo...

Just woken up mate...Zzzzzz! tongue.gifgrin.gif We've paid for the Eagle F1's now so might as well see what happens.. If sh*t happens to them, I think I can remember the way back to Bracknell Tyres..

Must admit.. I like the look of those tyres looking at the Nana from the rear now.. kinda looks more aggressive and even though I think the car might be a bit twitchy n skittish on the new ones, I'm hoping they'll settle down.. Also havent checked the pressure yet as I've been dossing at home but will do lunch time today..

Now as for those coppers, if they had actually seen us come off that entry ramp... I think they'd just be letting us out of the cells this morning!! blush.gif.. Nearly crapped myself but wasn't gonna be any Mr 2 goody shoes.. thats why I DID overtake em albeit at about 75mph. shocked.gif

Inigo,

Check out my response from Black circles

"We can supply the following

225/45/17ZR Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 £87

The above price is based on a set of 4 and includes VAT and free delivery to either a garage or home address

I noticed that Bracknell tyres were offering the same tyre for £91 all in which may work out a little cheaper, however we are working on a nationwide scale where members all over the country can benefit from these good prices and have them fitted at one of our 170 affiliated fitting partners"

Knew i could beat the price you were being quoted laugh.gif

Chris why are you plugging blackcircles.com so much?? tongue.gif

To be honest with you, I'm less obsessed with saving a couple of quid now and more concerned with my choice of tyres. Having said that, I'm sure they will be fine. Certainly better than my super-scrubbed original set.

The main reason i didn't go any further with blackcircles is that they didn't even list F1s as an option and their price on the proxes didn't seem especially low (on the site anyway). If they do deliver the value then IMHO they should stick it in my face or else i will clickety-click elsewhere. We live in the internet age - we're all time poor and impatient laugh.giftongue.gif

Plus, blackcircles wouldn't have allowed me an amusing drive round the M25/M4 in tandem with that silly banana. AND - I would have missed the mega-mullet which was worth £16 in itself tongue.gif

inigo

Pluging Blackcircle... nah not really just become as obsessed as you with getting a better price out of them! You have to haggle laugh.gif

Now the mullet i could not have competed with !! Even though you really didnt have to travel far becasue Chelsae Mick had an amazing one ( go on Mick post the pic i am talking about tongue.gif)

Alex I still want to sell it! Its sitting in my hallway and its making me laugh cos you don't really appreciate the size of the wheels til they're sitting in your house! I look at my car's wheels and think "pah...they look small". Its a shame cos the tyre is practically new and certainly looks in perfect condition. I'm sure someone will want it - failing that i might clean it, shine it up and make it into a coffee table grin.gifgrin.gif

Chris, that picture of the Essex wide boy's Barnet Fair of doom is still engrained in my mind. I can see it right now....It is truly a crime for which there shall never be a pardon. Stand up and face the shame, Mick grin.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Now the mullet i could not have competed with !! Even though you really didnt have to travel far becasue Chelsae Mick had an amazing one ( go on Mick post the pic i am talking about tongue.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Lagoo. Seing as you asked so nicely wink.gif

Is this the one? (Sorry about the face. But you should see the other guy! crazy.gif)

11582-face.jpg

post-354-137914240179_thumb.jpg