Its that time of year again...Kitchenware sale

18ME

Its very, very quite at the moment in the shop so if anyones interested in some deals on knives, coffee machines, toasters etc let me know. I can only do deals on stock items though as we are not buying in at the moment.

Examples of stock are;

Coffee machines; Jura F70 F70_m.jpg , Siemens TK54001GB, La Pavoni Espresso Plus Deluxe, La Pavoni Espresso Cappuccino Series.

Toasters; Dualit 2, 3, 4 slot in polished, cream, red, glacier blue and metallic charcoal. Polished3.jpg

Kettles; Dualit jug and traditional. Siemens Posrche Design.

Kitchenaid processors; red and cream.

Knives and knife block sets; Global, Wusthof, F A Porsche, Sabatier (proper ones), WMF, Legacy Forged by Chicago Cutlery. 2007_0020_Promo_0020_Magnet_m.jpg

WMF Cutlery sets; Boston, Porto, Dune, Brasilia, Taika (30pc). Most available in 24, 44 and 58pc sets.

12_7500_6040_01_0020_Porto_m.jpg

We also sell Le Creuset, Scanpan, Zack, Blomus, Menu, Peugeot Mills etc.

If there's anything that you're interested in just let me know and I'll do my best on price, as I usually do for TSN members. 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

What sort of deals have you got on knife sets? Its just i've always wanted a nice (small) set. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be easier for to tell me what make and price bracket as there are loads of different ones. Prices range from around £50 to about £600 that we have in stock. You can look at our website www.broadwaycookshop.co.uk to give an indication as to what we do but there isn't that much on there at the moment.

The website is in the development stages so there are loads of sections that aren't complete or even there yet but I will try and do lots more work as its quiet in the shop now after the xmas period.

If you know or see anything elsewhere that you are interested in please just ask as the website only shows a fraction of what we actually stock.

Cheers 169144-ok.gif

If you wanted a pretty Damascus bladed knife then we sell these WMF Damasteel knives

1891949990.jpg

...but at a price wink.gif

In my opinion you won't get better than Wusthof as a top end knife manufacturer. I went over to their factory a few years ago and its incredible to see the whole manufacturing process of their forged knives.

I have a range of WMF Grand Gourmet knives which I can offer at 50% off our usual price as we are no longer keeping them as a stock line.

You can get info about them from WMF's website HERE

They are the same range as the Damasteel knife shown earlier in the thread but made of regular blade steel.

20050214_grand_gourmet.jpg

Thinking about a coffee machine....

Can you PM me pricing for a selection of models you have available and I will do a bit of research as to which one I think will best suit our needs. Probably after the type which takes capsules.

Thanks 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

How much for a cream Kitchenaid processor, and also how much for the Global freestanding and magnetic knife sets?

Thanks

Si.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got 1 cream and 1 red Kitchenaid processor in stock £216 (cost price) + £14 delivery so can only do that price on these as we are not going to stock them once they've gone. Normally £269.95.

41lZTtDLMdL._SS500_.jpg41bbZ5AbRAL._SS500_.jpg

I've got 1 promotional 10pc Global block set left. RRP £695 our promo price £349 TSN price £275 + delivery cost.

2007_0020_Promo_0020_Block_m.jpg

2 promotional Global 6pc magnet sets left RRP £349 promo price £249 TSN price £195 + delivery cost.

2007_0020_Promo_0020_Magnet_m.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

See mY knife review for broadway cook shop - Top notch service.

Can you PM me some prices for ceramic pull thro sharpener - or similar - not keen on a block.

Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem with Porsche knives (same as Global) is that there sharpening angle is between 10 and 20 degrees, and most of the pull through professional sharpeners are made for European knives which are usually angled at 20 - 25 degrees. We have the Porsche ceramic whetstone in but as you say you are not keen on that idea. The other alternatives are a ceramic rod/steel but made of ceramic rather than steel if you get my drift grin.gif or theres the Minosharp minosharp-grey_m.jpg which was developed for Global by Mino (Mr Global) although we are awaiting stocks of these.

[ QUOTE ]

Thinking about a coffee machine....

Can you PM me pricing for a selection of models you have available and I will do a bit of research as to which one I think will best suit our needs. Probably after the type which takes capsules.

Thanks 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nespresso are the best capsule machines you can get, all the other types are cheap inferior copies of the original concept...in my opinion obviously wink.gif

We have 1 Seimens TK50 Nespresso in stock. £230 + delivery.

TK50.jpg

This is the only Nespresso machine in stock, all the others are regular ground coffee machines or bean-to-cup machines.

Do you have the Dualit Kettle and 4 Slot Toaster in Polished at all? If not, how about Cream? What sort of price on those?

Also, want to get a decent Knife set and have been looking at the Stella Sabatier FM 8 Piece Kit which I have sene online for around £100, which is quite a saving over £300 RRP. Any ideas if this is any good and if you have it or something similar around this price area?

I know its cheap for a knife set but its our first decent set and dont have loads to spend.

Cheers fella.

I think we've got 4 slot polished and cream toaster, I'll check tomorrow. You can't get an all polished Dualit kettle, most go for the black/polished to match the polished toaster.

Arhh.. Stella's old trick of artificially inflating their RRP prices. They do it on their pan sets too. I will not deal with the company.

Most people have heard of Sabatier and believe Sabatier is Sabatier ..its like people call vacuum cleaners Hoovers.

You can buy Boots Sabatier, Tesco Sabatier etc. In the year 1812 the two Sabatier brothers never patented their name, hence anyone Tom, Dick or Harry can use the name. We do however sell the original Lion Sabatier knives but they are not as popular as they used to be, probably because the French haven't got the same technology as the Germans nowadays. Even true Sabatier knives wouldn't be £300 for an 8 piece block set.

We do some knife sets that would be of a similar quality to the Stella ones (forged knives not made in Germany or France) for around £50 for a block set.

I'll let you know tomorrow about the Dualit. 169144-ok.gif

I just remember that we've got one set left of WMF Spitzenklasse, genuine RRP of £250 on offer at £125 but I can do them for £100 but its only 5 knives and the block. Still a very good price baring in mind that the 8" cook's knife is about £65 on its own...bit cheaper than the Wusthof Classic.