Change a rear light bulb on Touran

sdmcintyre

Have a look in the side holder in the boot. There is a bag with a screwdriver etc in it. Attached to the bad is a small square with a small wire tool. Use that tool to pull of the black cover which goes around the light cluster. It simply pulls off. Dont try to unlock anything inside as there is nothing to unlock. It is simply a pull off cover. It is a bit stiff but it will come off. The light cluster then unscrews ans the bulbs can be changed. The instructions should be in your manual though.

[ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

[/ QUOTE ]

After spending all most 4 years helping people out on this forum (VW Tech), I find the same questions get asked over and over again. Also only 4-5 people have ever said thank you. Thank you for your comment, I've taken it on board and will not bother posting in this section again.

I have no idea how to be informed of posts on this forum & normally just check the Golf/Bora boards. Wondered about the above for a friend and only came back to check when that friend asked me again and jogged my memory. Read the reply and then a sarcastic reference to searching.

Thank you Goulders (though seems a bit forced now)

[ QUOTE ]

I've taken it on board and will not bother posting in this section again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably for the best

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how to be informed of posts on this forum & normally just check the Golf/Bora boards. Wondered about the above for a friend and only came back to check when that friend asked me again and jogged my memory. Read the reply and then a sarcastic reference to searching.

Thank you Goulders (though seems a bit forced now)

[ QUOTE ]

I've taken it on board and will not bother posting in this section again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably for the best

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations you have just saved other Tyresomke members thousands of pounds worth of free advice.

I'm sure the dealer will be pleased to see you when you next have a problem. beerchug.gif

A little bit of politeness, that's all. Don't worry yourself, there are plenty of clued up and knowledgeable individuals on this forum who will fill the void.

I would have assumed that the fact I'm member of a forum like this would make it obvious that I'm not a fan of dealers. Never been to anywhere but the parts desk.

Benjie, has someone hacked your account and started acting like a complete cock while you're away on holiday or something? That's the sort of attitude I would expect from some other members maybe, but not you. What the feck has "I'm not a fan of dealers. Never been to anywhere but the parts desk" got to do with pissing off one of the members who would quite easily be able to save you and others thousands of pounds (as has already been pointed out).