halo

D_Man

Hi lads just a quick question; having owned a xbox now for about 18 months i have quite a few games covering all generas . All i have heard about for a yearor so is Halo 3 this Halo 3 that so i finelly have in a got a copy.heres the problem; I dont like it! Is that wiered,am i odd or ar there any others out there that think it cud be the most over rated game ever? or am i missing something?? crazy.gif

The single player is okay, the multi player is better.

What really killed this game is all the hype surrounding it's release. Everyone got carried away with it (including me) and when it finally appeared it was a big anti-climax.

If you ignore the hype, what you will find is a good game with good graphics and playability, but single player is short.

7/10 for me

beerchug.gifAl

No you're not alone. I played Halo2 religiously with friends in Uni but I only dip into Halo3 once in a while. The balance has been skewed in my opinion, particularly their system for handling the melee. But then I've always been a cynic of online gaming. Matchmaking is embarrassingly dominated by bigots and kids (Isn't Halo rated 'M' for mature in the US?), and no fun unless I have some real friends to play along with me. Its been compounded for me by the release of the extra maps. Frankly I don't enjoy the game enough to justify spending more on it. Unfortunately the friend I usually play with has bought in and is always playing those.