The new toy

18ME

Gave it a quick wash earlier but needs a bit more tlc on it especially with the clay bar. Had a quick go at the zorsts though but still enjoying playing with all the toys this car has grin.gif

The other toy in the garage is ready for when the sun decides to show its face cool.gif

DSCF0027_800.jpgDSCF0028_800.jpgDSCF0029_800.jpgDSCF0023_800.jpgDSCF0024_800.jpgDSCF0031_800.jpgDSCF0025_800.jpgDSCF0026_800.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Looks lover-ly!

A set of RS4 pedals would really finish the interior off 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only change the pedals but the trim as well. Some ally trim will brighten up the dashboard. bought mine from vagparts and sold the wood on fleabay. got about £80 IIRC which was nearly half the cost for the ally jobbies.

[ QUOTE ]

Not only change the pedals but the trim as well. Some ally trim will brighten up the dashboard. bought mine from vagparts and sold the wood on fleabay. got about £80 IIRC which was nearly half the cost for the ally jobbies.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be mad to replace Carbon Fibre with Ally...

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome back to the club! 169144-ok.gif

I was very happy when the RS4 came out as I always hated the normal A4 pedals (or should I say R8 pedals! EEK2.GIF)

If the RS4 hadn't appeared when it did, I'd have had some aftermarket ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ta muchly 169144-ok.gif

Although I still miss the sound and power of my old one frown.gif

Carbon trim was one of the main things on my shopping list when I got mine, as was silver. 3 months later and I found the right car... ROLLEY~14.GIF

Even in that blue, it still looks like a proper stealth machine, Martin 169144-ok.gif

Oh, and I guess you ended up buying JC's old AWD plate and sticking it on the 1.8T..?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Looks lover-ly!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. Initailly thought the trim was the ghastly wood trim. Scrub the remark about the ally trim. CF looks good.

[ QUOTE ]

Carbon trim was one of the main things on my shopping list when I got mine, as was silver. 3 months later and I found the right car... ROLLEY~14.GIF

Even in that blue, it still looks like a proper stealth machine, Martin 169144-ok.gif

Oh, and I guess you ended up buying JC's old AWD plate and sticking it on the 1.8T..?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I bought the plate off John for my Dad's A4 QS which was mine a couple of years ago. He's now got 4 MEN which was on the A4 on his Porsche which I also sold him a couple of years ago. He won't go out in the Porsche on his own though with 4 MEN especially with the top down blush.gif

I'm just borrowing the A4 whilst he's on holiday and saves getting the others dirty after I've just cleaned them grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Looks lover-ly!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. Initailly thought the trim was the ghastly wood trim. Scrub the remark about the ally trim. CF looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem 169144-ok.gif