Property blues - V bad language warning

Muppetboy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've checked the post, nothing, please email it. You can show us your 911 and JC can show you his new pants. :crackpipe:

There must be a postal delay given the current weather causing disruption, as I haven't received mine either :rolleyes:

What you on about, Duisberg? Have I soiled myself and am unaware? :grin:

There must be a postal delay given the current weather causing disruption, as I haven't received mine either :rolleyes:

What you on about, Duisberg? Have I soiled myself and am unaware? :grin:

Yeah, postal delay, that must be the reason. C'mon Jon, everyone knows you just wear your kecks to partys, and nothing else.

I reckon we can work out Muppet's address, Twickenham somewhere IIRC, can't be that many with a red 911 outside the door. Let's just turn up. :grin:

I'm in the south west of London soon, so I'll take a drive round Twickers and let you know the address, then we can get the info up on Book Face/Twatter (or whatever these poxy social networking sites are called) :grin:;)

About the kecks, I do go commando quite often :grin:

Thanks, the new place rocks but no Internet access yet so posting from my Iphone which is a pain!

I'm fukcing knakcered, I've knocked on 7179 doors in Twickenham, and not once has it been opened by anyone resembling the pic in your avatar Muppetboy :rolleyes:. Where is this housewarming party ?

AudiChick, sorry, drank the Lambrini to keep warm, have got pork scratchings, but the doctor says it will clear up if I stop picking at it.