Undercover Focus ST???

Arch

So, I was just plodding to work and this black 5dr Focus ST went past me in the other direction through the village. Didn't pay much attention, looked clean and quite nice. As I was approaching work, there is a large hatched area in the centre of the road before filter lanes for the two turn offs, the second one being mine.

As I looked in the rear view before pulling in I see the ST in the middle of the road with blue and red flashing lights in the front windscreen. It passes me at approx 70-80 (in a 40) overtaking about 5 cars, same lights in the rear window. No siren, just the lights. No external marking whatsoever so guessing probably not a doctor either.

Couldn't see any uniform or anything and didn't catch a look at the inside of the car. Would you think this was an undercover car or some plank who's fitted lights and thinks he can play traffic cop?

confused.gif

theres an undercover Black ST that does the rounds on the M6 between B'ham and Coventry that I've seen have a few people pulled up on the hard shoulder

worst bit is the officers now seem to wear dark blue/black jumpers covering their traditional white shirts, so it makes them even more difficult to make out!

• 1 month later...