X5 D or SD M Sport

nicks3

[ QUOTE ]

Can anyone on here get any discount on these and I am looking to order one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Drivethedeal.com are offering £670 off the basic price before extras.

Try emailing a number of BMW dealers stating what it is you would like. Be flexible on specification and you may get a dealer looking for sales to achieve a bonus,

Or try Coast2coast

Vehicle BMW X5 4 X 4 diesel ESTATE 3.0sd M Sport 5dr Auto

Factory Options none

Additional Options

Basic Price £39851.06

Factory Options Price £0.00

Discount £2789.57

Additional Options Price £0.00

Sub Total £37061.49

Manufacturer's Delivery Cost £490.00

Admin. Charge £300.00

VAT £6624.01

Road Fund Licence (12 months) £205.00

First Registration Fee £50.00

ON THE ROAD PRICE £44730.50

TOTAL SAVING £2944.50

smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try emailing a number of BMW dealers stating what it is you would like. Be flexible on specification and you may get a dealer looking for sales to achieve a bonus,

[/ QUOTE ]

best option is calling dealers and seeing what physical paid for stock they might have.

No point emailing them as a serious buyer will always call.

And the on line broker companies are a waste of time with this model.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

They (C2C and the supplying Cooper dealerships) cannot supply this model or deliver on that discount.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know that do you have contacts within.

Autoebid is offering £1300.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we do have contacts within Inchape/Cooper.

"Offering" is not the same as "getting" of course.

[/ QUOTE ] best option is calling dealers and seeing what physical paid for stock they might have.

[/ QUOTE ]

How will a serious buyer call not always, e-mail is just as usefull then you can try a few at a time just tell them what your looking for and what your prepared to pay within reason, the ones looking for a sale will call you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] best option is calling dealers and seeing what physical paid for stock they might have.

[/ QUOTE ]

How will a serious buyer call not always, e-mail is just as usefull then you can try a few at a time just tell them what your looking for and what your prepared to pay within reason, the ones looking for a sale will call you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because anyone can send emails to dealerships but someone who telephones or calls in will be taken more seriously.

trying to negotiate via email is not the way to get the best result with dealers who are switched on.

[ QUOTE ]

Not saying negotiate the deal by e-mail but the initial approach lets the punter find who the dealers wishing to do a deal are, dealers can be as bad a timewasters as punters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this. I don't think many dealers are switched on to email as a first point of contact, which in this day and age is madness.

Gareth - I thought Cooper was bought by Sytner... or was that just my local dealer (chigwell)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Not saying negotiate the deal by e-mail but the initial approach lets the punter find who the dealers wishing to do a deal are, dealers can be as bad a timewasters as punters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this. I don't think many dealers are switched on to email as a first point of contact, which in this day and age is madness.

Gareth - I thought Cooper was bought by Sytner... or was that just my local dealer (chigwell)

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Cooper are not owned by Sytner. Cooper and Sytner are the largest BMW franchise holders with around 35 dealers between them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

best option is calling dealers and seeing what physical paid for stock they might have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Emailing worked for me. Leave full contact name and details, mobile etc. Sit back and wait for the dealers to call. More and more dealers are doing e-business thanks to the internet and the ease of advertising stock nationally. I have bought my last three cars via phone calls.

As noted above this is a very easy way to get a message quickly to alot of dealers.