Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sbgwz

Nissan GTR dyno shocker

11 posts in this topic

just read on max power website that ben linney owner of GT culture and that white GTR has dyno'd his car and it ran 520bhp way above the nissan official figures. I would copy and paste the article but I'm on my iPod

thats intresting. when the car was first released the japs tested it at being just under the quoted figure... only just though.

running 102 octane apparently. is our expensive fuel that much better

Yes I think that the fuel will definately make a big difference.

Usually all quoted figures out of Japan are under-estimated!

Riz jump.gif

well judging b y the recent test in car magazine it would only make sence it is punching above its quoted figures. there hasnt been one test so far which makes out the 997tt to be either better or faster.

[ QUOTE ]

well judging b y the recent test in car magazine it would only make sence it is punching above its quoted figures. there hasnt been one test so far which makes out the 997tt to be either better or faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Faster perhaps, but better?? do behave.

Who in their right mind would ever think the GTR is a better car than a 997 Turbo?? I love both cars but given the choice i'd take the Pork every time.

GTR is a great value ricer with great performance stats, the 997T is a true German Supercar.

[ QUOTE ]

Who in their right mind would ever think the GTR is a better car than a 997 Turbo??

[/ QUOTE ]

Er, I would. I'd take the V-spec over the 997 TT every time thanks very much 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who in their right mind would ever think the GTR is a better car than a 997 Turbo??

[/ QUOTE ]

Er, I would. I'd take the V-spec over the 997 TT every time thanks very much 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Each to their own i guess. jump.gif

Absolutely! laugh.gif

A car that accelerates faster (launch control), corners harder, looks better, doesn't make you look like a tosser driving it AND is less expensive...easy choice for me. 169144-ok.gif

yep me too. I would however take a gt3 over the tt.

the tt does very little for me. I cant get excited by it at all...

Ben wrote a remap on mine too. Added new pipes and got rid of all the cats with new Y pipes and some help from HKS!

custommappluspipesincde.jpg