Not really about Porsche...............

jb44

Greetings and Salutations Honoured Sniffers

Many, many years ago myself and some friends went on a pub-crawl. Towards the end of the evening we were, as you can imagine, drunk as skunks. The only non-drinker was the girlfriend of the drunkest one of all, and she was duly appointed as the designated driver.

As we were leaving, what would turn out to be the last watering-hole, we, way too paralytic to be trusted with even something as simple as walking, were waiting on the pavement while said girlfriend went to fetch the car. It had started raining and very drunk friend, upon seeing his beloved approaching through the rain, thought that mooning her would be a wonderful way to express his love for her, so he duly walked into the road, turned his back on the car, dropped his pants and bent over.

Unfortunately he ignored the laws of physics, the road was wet, the girlfriend couldn't stop in time and my overriding memory is of said friend, pants around the ankles, skidding down the road on his stomach, utterly devoid of any dignity what so-ever. Strangely enough, not only did he make a full recovery, but he ended up marrying the girl and today they are the proud parents of no less than three children.

The reason I am sharing this with you is that, for some unfathomable reason, I have a suspicion that the Porsche v Ken Livingstone court case will end up being even more entertaining. I just do not know which is the party which will end up with pants down and genitals grazed and bloodied. Your thoughts please.

Johan Buchner