a8 re map

bigfella

hello people, well the a6 tdi has gone. and a shiney a8 4l tdi is sat in my driveway!! got to say what a car. very happy indeed. but was recommended by dealer to re-map it. anyone ever done this to their car. and would it make it to thirsty to go anywhere in! gettin mid 30's on a run now but that was playing just a bit lol!!

[ QUOTE ]

hello people, well the a6 tdi has gone. and a shiney a8 4l tdi is sat in my driveway!! got to say what a car. very happy indeed. but was recommended by dealer to re-map it. anyone ever done this to their car. and would it make it to thirsty to go anywhere in! gettin mid 30's on a run now but that was playing just a bit lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I remapped a 4.2TDI Sport I had, made the car very quick and economy was improved on normal driving, remap it. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nice buy!

One chap on here has re-mapped the A6 3.0l TDi. Upped it to 260+?? BHP IIRC. And as Golfer has said, better mpg too boot!

[/ QUOTE ]

I remapped a new A8 3.0TDI sport as well, 285BHP, it went well but economy was unchanged and the 4.2 actually produced BETTER fuel economy. 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...