R32 oem Cats, Exhaust & Roll bars, sell or scrap?

SJB

Hi,

Having swapped my 04 plate mkiv I have sitting in the garage a set of oem antiroll bars and oem Cats & back box along with some Thule roofbars complete with 4 Halfords bike carriers.

I will advertise the Bars and bike carriers but is there a market for the exhaust/roll bars or should I drop them off at the scrapyard next time I am passing.

Cheers, Simon.

PS. Missing the R already frown.gif swapped it for an S4 Avant after being offered a good px but knew part of me would regret it. The S4 is nice but its a blancmange albeit a fast moving one.

I cut my old exhaust in half and took it to the tip after it had sat in the garage for 18 months.....2 weeks later decided to sell the car doh!

It might sell to a R32 wannabe mk4 owner, assuming they dont know it wont fit fwd golfs.

Cat might sell to another R owner with a shagged one, it has happened. Worth a fair bit of money I would think.

[ QUOTE ]

The S4 is nice but its a blancmange albeit a fast moving one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uprate the rear anti-roll bar to the B7 RS4 version (about £50), then stick the KW Variant 3 suspension on it. It'll cost you the best part of £1,100 plus fitting, but it's worth it to get the car handling like an R32 with the KV kit on it.

Oh, and then add a full Milltek, with the sports cats, a remap from APS and you'll be flying 169144-ok.gif

Disclaimer: Mook has not done any of these mods to his S4. Honest...