[Audi A3/S3] Wiper advice needed!

dgl

I have a small issue with my wipers following the replacement of my windscreen by the RAC on Friday.

I noticed that after the windscreen was replaced that the wipers did not seem to be returning to their original position ie the passenger side wiper was sat up towards the tax disc holder.

Now when the wipers are being used, the drivers side swipes into the pillar.

Is there anyway to reset this or should I get on the phone to the RAC? I was going to take a pic this morning to show how high they were say, but I parked in the underground car park and therefore it was too dark?

By the way, I have the auto dimming mirror and auto wipers.

Thanks all 169144-ok.gif

"get a spanner and pop the wiper off yourself, it shouldn't take 2 minutes........"

I wish, spent an hour and a very scratched up hand trying to do this. Looked at Elsawin and you need a wiper puller to pull it off the spline (which I do not have) as it needs a lot of force to get it off.

Anyone ever managed to do it yet without the puller tool????

Thanks,

I did try using brute force but gave up and was scared of damaging them.

Mine too where put back incorrectly after a windscreen replacement by RAC.

Also, after much arguing they put in a non Audi windscreen, and when I got the car back it was distorted.

To be fair to them they then put in a Genuine Audi part without any further arguing, which was fine. Which one did they fit in yours?