New Mazda 6

AZURES3

That looks superb mate, really, really like the look of it.

I would seriously consider an estate next and I have never said that about a Mazda before.

When you think you could get a nice used Z4 and a Mazda 6 estate for less than my 320d m-sport it does make you wonder.

Regarding the 'back out' comment on the BMW, that really is missing the point, tootling down a country road, pulling out of a junction or a roundabout, the whole balance of the thing is what it is a about, and I ca 100% guaruntee that an A4 will have understeered into a hedge long before the BMW has its back end out, let alone left the road.

My sister is into her Mazdas and got to say it has been a great car for her. SHe has a mazda 3 and has abused it since new getting kids in and out etc. Nice interior too.

This new mazda 6 really is pleasing on the eye and i bet very good to drive just like the mondeo.

Good choice Azure especially alongside your S3. Nice driveway candy.

Matt

I agree with the other posters; it looks stunning in black. When I've seen them around I've always thought they were quite nice, but I just think the rear is slightly too stumpy or angled too much.

Not overly impressed by the interior, too much plastic and a rather retro looking display.

However -I apologise for sounding a tad negative, I do actually think it's a good purchase- if it drives well as the others have said then you won't be concerned with stuff like that!

• 1 month later...