GT5 prologue and PS3

330dcoupe

[ QUOTE ]

It may have taken more than a little time for Polyphony to warm to the idea, but Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed that the series is finally going to be implementing damage, saying it could be included as a downloadable feature for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as early as this Autumn.

[/ QUOTE ]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

It may have taken more than a little time for Polyphony to warm to the idea, but Gran Turismo head Kazunori Yamauchi has confirmed that the series is finally going to be implementing damage, saying it could be included as a downloadable feature for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue as early as this Autumn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt that take a very very long time to implement even on the low in comparison of cars in the prologue

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt that take a very very long time to implement even on the low in comparison of cars in the prologue

[/ QUOTE ]Not if Polyphony has already done all the work, remember the main reason that previous GT games didnt have damage was because some manufacturers didnt want there cars dipicting damage etc.

Riz sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Not if Polyphony has already done all the work, remember the main reason that previous GT games didnt have damage was because some manufacturers didnt want there cars dipicting damage etc.

Riz sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Which according to the folks down at turn 10(forza 2) was a load of bull.

So how is everyone finding GT5 Prologue then ? :)

I've not got approval for getting a PS3 in the run up to getting married, so will wait until the big day, I got approval for a new camera instead. :eek:

Now be gentle you can all say its rubbish and your not missing anything CarMad its no problem. ;)

Downloaded GT5 Prologue yesterday on the PS3 - no problem.

But when I load the game it immediately says that there is an update that it recommends that you need to download. However in 3 attempts this download has failed halfway through.

Is this happenning to anyone else? And is the update essential? What does it add? More cars? Tracks? or just little glitch mends.....

I got the same thing - took me 3 or 4 attempts to download it properly.

Also, I've upgraded my hard disk in the PS3 twice (don't ask) now and both times I had the crappy download for the update :ffs:

it just takes a while that's all.

Loving the :ffs::grin:

Finally got mine to update. Took about 10 attempts, I hope this doesn't happen everytime.

Quoting myself I know but lots of people are having problems with the update not downloading. The general consensus seems to be that it doesn't start from zero each time, so it should work eventually.

They need to get this sorted before the next update.

I couldn't go play online until I got the update.

• 3 weeks later...
almost finished this game now. The graphics are second to none but am a bit disapointed with the way the cars handle. The E92 is nothing like life. You cant even drift it! I think they have the wrong car!!

Tried turning TC and ASM or whatever its called on there off? Very driftable, still think the cars sound crap though