3 chuffing red lights

sbgwz

Oh the joy waited so long for ranbow six vegas 2 to come out me and a few friends used to play non stop online.

so on my way into college i go to game, get this and another year xbox live, so excited but i have lessons and dont finish till 4, but hey i can wait.

college finishes, damn ive got work till 8 hmmm ok it will be worth the wait.

just got home switched it on and there they are those 3 minions of the devil.

p'd off

On a side note mine is a launch console, whats the chances theyl honour my warranty?

Well i did the towel trick last night, it worked for 5 minutes

beat 3 shades of white out of it, worked for 10 minutes

stops working

go to bed and switched it on 10 minutes ago and it plays the game and suddenly the screen goes black, switch it off and on and its fine just the screen freezing after a while. but no red lights :S

[ QUOTE ]

hmm il probably phone them tomorrow otherwise il be looking at a core to replace it frown.gif not a happy bunny [/quote

They don't make a 'core' anymore, its been replaced with the 'arcade', which has the new cooling technology to cure the overheating problem, and also has an HDMI port, which I beleive the 'core' didn't have?

[ QUOTE ]

I have just had a text from wife saying the Xbox360 has arrived back from Microsoft. smile.gif

Just over a week from me sending it. shocked.gif

Lets hope its fixed, I will post later 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Also if you can, check if its your original console. Would be much appreciated 169144-ok.gif

No new 360 for me frown.gif but very pleased with the repair time 169144-ok.gif

New motherboard and DVD drive, working at the moment but the test will be at the weekend when i let my son loose on it smirk.gif he's got a couple of weeks gaming to catch up on tongue.gif

I did have a laugh when I got in, I shouted "where's the love of my life" my wife replied "I'm in the kitchen" and she got the response for me "Not you, the xbox" jump.gif

Then i played 'dodge the saucepan' for the next few minutes tongue.gif