Nokia CK 7W Bluetooth Mute

2002 Audi A4 with Bose

Bought a Nokia CK 7W Bluetooth Car kit and a Telemute lead 06-119B

Am i right in thinking that this is just the basic mute lead and i still have to connect it to the Nokia speaker

as it says mute and speaker only

confused.gif

mute1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi this is incorrect to have sound coming through your car speakers you need autoleads mute harness.

The lead your talking about connects to the mute pin on the back of the stereo so when a call is recieved your stereo will mute displaying "MUTE" or "PHONE" on the screen you would still require to use the supplied speaker.

Well not to piss on your bonfire Marco, but if you connect the speaker leads to the Tel + and Tel - pins of the stereo, it will come through the speakers and you do not need to use the external speaker supplied.

Second that.

All you need to do is connect the MUTE line and the (2) speaker lines of the car kit to the Mute and Tel+ & Tel- pins (respectively) of the Audi radio and the phone sound will come out of the car speakers - and you can throw the Nokia speaker in the bin!

Second that.

All you need to do is connect the MUTE line and the (2) speaker lines of the car kit to the Mute and Tel+ & Tel- pins (respectively) of the Audi radio and the phone sound will come out of the car speakers - and you can throw the Nokia speaker in the bin!

3rded It - That's how mines connected ! +++

3rded It - That's how mines connected ! +++

4thd ! Started out with the Nokia speaker as that how it came but wired it into the Tel +/- & neater install all the way !

My kit was the CK-1W which is meant to be a bit powerful to do this but no problems so far (there is a tel adjustment in my MFD so this probably helps)

• 9 months later...
Thanks. I take it I'll need the lead mentioned in the OP for the stereo integration?

Only if you can't connect into the original loom. The pins and connectors are available from decent car audio places. That's exactly how mines connected, just by bluetooth and straight into the factory looms/plugs.