Another really perfect feckin race

jb44

Good race, yes indeed, very good race; especially for us Ferrari fans. There truly is something utterly mesmerising about Kimi when he is in full race mode. And then there's Massa. Speaking of disappointments, I am deeply grateful to James Allen esq. for illuminating a peasant such as myself, that team-mates are now allowed to race one another. Oh, so that's how Herr Schumacher dominated F1 during the early years of the new Millennium. He won because Ferrari held back Rubins Buried-in-a-cello. Silly old me, thinking that Michael won because he was quite good.

Not such a great race for Lewis, and I'm not just talking about the day of the long pit stop, it was as if there was some fire lacking in that boy. I hope it's the car. Hey Ron! Give the kid a faster car! Before the next race, please.

Thanks Ron, ta. I do treasure these conversations of ours, but you don't listen Ron, you never listen to me. If you had done what I said last year, Lewis could have been second. No, wait. Sorry Ron, my medication is acting up again. I remember now, you did everything humanly possible, but it was little Lewis, all by himself, who snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Which reminds me, how's Fernando? Is he racing this year?

One last thing Ron, how come you didn't accuse Ferrari of cheating after Sunday's race? This gentlemanly sportsmanship must stop Ron, it's F1 Ron. We expect less of our team principles Ron, much less. And next time Lewis and the Rosberg boy appear together on the podium, Ron, less loving, more bitching. For Christ's sake man, did the Senna - Prost era teach you nothing? Blood feuds, backstabbing, whining to the press about the car, the team, the team-mate, Bernie and Maxie ; these are the things that keeps the hardcore spellbound. No-one gives a flying feck about the racing Ron; it's the politics that matter. And the bloodshed.

Now shape up before the next episode; I almost said race. That's funny, almost. Long day - gotta go

Hugs and kisses

The Queer One