Ritey

Photo of your bike ...

106 posts in this topic

thank god for bikes,have loved em all my life ,heres one of the lastest as i'm into upright riding positions and supermoto's,looking forward to a ktm duke 690 soon.and londonmotorcycleshow this weekend.what a life.

post-22258-137914427133_thumb.jpg

Did you wash it? It looks immaculate!

Did you wash it? It looks immaculate!

Only from a distance. Up close it's pretty hideous at the moment, then again I've ridden 2500 miles in the last 3 weeks :D

Looks great Sam. While in South Africa almost EVERY bike is a BMW, they REALLY went all in with Ewan and Charlie did their trips +++

Here's my old R6

R6mod.jpg?t=1289213616

and my current CBR 600 F6, which I'm thinking of selling as I've only done about 100 miles this year.

DSC00478.jpg?t=1289213793

I'm just about to flog my CBR600F6 so let's not flood the market! :cool:

Having said that with 34k miles on mine they're probably not competing on price....I hope! +++

I'm just about to flog my CBR600F6 so let's not flood the market! :cool:

Having said that with 34k miles on mine they're probably not competing on price....I hope! +++

I think mines done about 7000, although I haven't a clue what to advertise at:confused:

I like the idea of having a bike in the garage to use when the mood takes but after paying for a service, its first MOT, tax and insurance this year and riding it a couple of times seems pointless.

I've decided to make more of an effort.... I've done f*ck all riding in the past year apart from a few track days. So the bikes had a new battery, its taxed (£257 down here !!) and I've started riding to work and any other chance I get. I also booked a California superbike school today for the 29th. Basically if I don't make the effort I'll lose interest, and I really don't want to do that... I hope to do a shed load of trackdays in the the next few months and really get in to it again...

thought id update with a few pics of my ride, its a 2009 848 ducati :)

_DSC0196.jpg

DSC_0125-tiltshift.jpg

_DSC0013.jpg

1 person likes this

Bought this MSX 125 for a run around and back and forward to work.

I have changed and added loads on it already....tailtidy with mini indicators, full exhaust system, bellypan, YSS shock, mirrors.

Its great to ride around in traffic and is quick acceleration but would be limited above 60 traffic.

post-2183-0-91746800-1394984252_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

Just realised I've not put my GSXR in here.

Since she's just sailed through the MOT without a single advisory (not bad for a12 year old) it seems a fitting occasion :cool:

Will be taxed for 1st April and then the season is upon us. +++

post-124-0-61199500-1427452819_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Why can't Suzuki makes bikes like that anymore?

+++

1 person likes this

I wish I'd got into bikes when I was younger. I convinced myself when I turned 40 that it was too late to start. I know others would disagree, but I think my self preservation gene has won the battle over the adrenalin craving.

Maybe.

:uhoh:

1 person likes this

I wish I'd got into bikes when I was younger. I convinced myself when I turned 40 that it was too late to start. I know others would disagree, but I think my self preservation gene has won the battle over the adrenalin craving.

Maybe.

:uhoh:

I think your self preservation gene is at a perfect point, last thing you want is a gung-ho gene !

1 person likes this