KO4 turbo in A31.8 T

carlos3

Your clutch will be fine, but you'll need a different downpipe from the turbo to the cats, because the K04 exits in a different place to the stock K03.

If you want reliable power, rather than strangling the engine, then fit some TT 225 or S3 225 injectors as well and you should be able to map it to 270-290 bhp depending on who you use.

Oh and be prepared for some bitching torque steer - nothing you can do about that because of the different length driveshafts.

You'll have some proper fun though +++

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to Jump in on the Thread but i have just had my A3 1.8T remapped by Paramount Performance in its standard form and got very good gains, 35bhp over standand and had a hyper boost valve fitted, in the realms of further upgrades to inprove the power output were should i go next. the chaps down there were very friendly and said i can get her redyno'd through out its conversion. should i go turbo, intercooler or exhaust and cats. any suggestions would be greatly recieved.

Chalk

(drive it like you stole it):D:D:D

Sorry to Jump in on the Thread but i have just had my A3 1.8T remapped by Paramount Performance in its standard form and got very good gains, 35bhp over standand and had a hyper boost valve fitted, in the realms of further upgrades to inprove the power output were should i go next. the chaps down there were very friendly and said i can get her redyno'd through out its conversion. should i go turbo, intercooler or exhaust and cats. any suggestions would be greatly recieved.

Chalk

(drive it like you stole it):D:D:D

Depends very much on what power and budget you have.

We offer a 350bhp kit. This is approx £4900 including fitting and custom mapping.

Do you have the 150bhp or 180bhp A3?