What would be...?

Brabus

the first car you buy after winning the lottery? I'm not talking about ordering a car and taking delivery in a few weeks/months. But there must be some car which you've spotted new or used that is available immediately. Would you pay OTT for it just to have it quickly?

For me it's got to be a nearly new 430 Scuderia I've seen, what a beaut!

Oh what fun to daydream....:P

Is a weird car garage just down the road from my house, part of a warehouse complex. Wouldn't even know they sold cars if they didnt put the odd one out on the roadside.

Never been in, but may do sometime as after looking on their website, they have some real beauties!

I would have this Dino: http://www.speedmastercars.com/car_detail.cfm?PartNo=94205C72-D613-F54B-AA1B26714A5C13A3&catID=2

dino_01.JPG

It depends on the amount but I don't see a problem with going out and getting something like an RS4 on day one. Lets face it, its a cracking car to drive and own and could still live on a millionares fleet regardless.

So I'd get that off the bat or an M5 or similar and then enjoy decided on things after that. For me its not just having the car straight off its the research and decided whats best for me that just getting it money no object. +++

Having worked at Bentley for a time it would very much be in their fleet. Yes they might have a Continental GT or Arnage but they would also have a 7 series and a more normal day to day car. In fact many would turn up in something like an M5 to decide on new specs.

Special is one thing but driving a high end car all the time isn't the fun that we might hope for on todays busy and narrow roads.

I would have a nice fleet but to have something normal to go to the shops in it would be RS / M car all the way. +++

the first car you buy after winning the lottery? I'm not talking about ordering a car and taking delivery in a few weeks/months. But there must be some car which you've spotted new or used that is available immediately. Would you pay OTT for it just to have it quickly?

For me it's got to be a nearly new 430 Scuderia I've seen, what a beaut!

Oh what fun to daydream....:P

:grin: I'd be straight down to Saffron Cars and, seeing as they've sold the bright orange Gemballa Avalanche, would slap down £375k for a RR Drophead Coupe - just because I could :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32926&stc=1&d=1210188409

post-3095-137914415678_thumb.jpg

Have to say i'm in complete agreement with Mook, the RS4 (might go for the saloon though) and a Vantage (looks and sound!). Have to consider the kids so the RS4 caters to them and I can take the wifey out in the evening in the Vantage.

Don't see the appeal in the horrendously expensive RR's etc (IMO). A F430 or a Veyron might be nice although the lottery win would have to be pretty big to justify a Veyron...

for me, i would get a fleet. for special occasions a Bentley Brooklands (you guys build good cars), for everyday summer driving a Corvette ZO6 (the C6) with a HUD and all the bells and whistles, and for everyday winter driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD with the Duramax and four-wheel drive.

for me, i would get a fleet. for special occasions a Bentley Brooklands (you guys build good cars), for everyday summer driving a Corvette ZO6 (the C6) with a HUD and all the bells and whistles, and for everyday winter driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD with the Duramax and four-wheel drive.

haha the bentley was the only good idea there..

997 Turbo day one or an R8.

Then an old Porsche 911, AM Vantage (new), Fezza Dino (1971) and a GT-R.

For day to day running I'll have either an M3 or an RS4 or maybe the GT-R. The Mrs will have a white/black Cooper S or a new S3.

Any money left classic Aston (DB5?), Cobra, Austin Healey 3000, 356 speedster, Mk1 Capri 3ltr, Caterham etc etc