[Audi A3/S3] Audi A3 Clubsport quattro

Dave

Now, This could interest me!

The two-liter TDI unit under the bonnet of the Audi A3 TDI clubsport quattro delivers 165 kW (224 hp) and musters up 450 Nm (331.90 lb-ft) of torque – the sort of pulling power normally associated with a sports car. The show car races from 0 to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in just 6.6 seconds and attains a top speed of 240 km/h (149.13 mph).
http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Audi_News/article_3997.shtml

attachment.php?attachmentid=32993&d=1211051895

post-135-137914415843_thumb.jpg

Do you really think so?

I love it, and would have it exactly as shown..

trouble is that Audi's design team would never allow it.:(

It was more the concept (i.e. powerful TDi engine with huge torque and suspension tuned to suit) that i was approving of!

Lookswise, there are some things I'd changed, but overall, it have it 'as is', albeit in a more subtle paint colour!

:beer:

Sidicks

Toned down spoiler, bolts gone from the arches and white removed and i'd be really interested in that, particularly with a DSG gear box fitted - which potentially would drop the 0-60 a bit further as well.

Can't see anything about the MPG's of it though which surely if you're looking at a diesel is the main factor?

Do you really think so?

I love it, and would have it exactly as shown..

trouble is that Audi's design team would never allow it.:(

Have you seen the front?

From the side it looks almost acceptable. Dull even (A3 with a chav paint job). From the front it is unforgiveably hideous.

And lets face it, the chances of it coming to market in anything like that form are pretty slim. It'll look nothing like that, and it'll be slower than a 123d. Oh, and it'll handle like ... er, like an A3.