Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlantis

The Specification and Colour Thread

37 posts in this topic

Didn't see it on the provisional option list, but there is bound to be Bluetooth prep. It's around £400 on the Passat CC so would imagine a similar price on the Scirocco.

I still don't get why people go for the factory Bluetooth option - why not get a Nokia Bluetooth kit and get it fitted, all for about £130?

I still don't get why people go for the factory Bluetooth option - why not get a Nokia Bluetooth kit and get it fitted, all for about £130?

£400 quid is having a laugh, Fiat do windows mobile and bluetooth on mid spec models up for nothing. I will be placing a Scirocco order shortly ....... just got to scan the brochures first

Agree £400 is expensive for bluetooth, but then pretty much all factory fitted options are. Personally, I think all new cars should come with it as standard as an essential safety item, but I guess car makers aren't going to lose the margin they make on selling this as an option.

BTW, my current Fiat Panda 100hp that cost me under £8k new (bought as an interim car to fill the gap between my old company car that I gave back in March and the new Scirocco launch in Sedpt!) has it standard + a multifunction steering wheel, proving that it can be done on the cheap...

On a quick count its about £24,300 for a manual with metallic, leather, parking sensors, winter pack - think that was all I added. Seems fairly good value but guess you need to look at what other cars you could buy slightly used for that sum to compare. Still would like to see one before ordering. Reckon the drive will be spot on but would need to see it in the flesh.

Has anybody seen any pics of the merlin cloth interior, the dealer didnt have any idea what it was going to be like, any ideas?

Has anybody seen any pics of the merlin cloth interior, the dealer didnt have any idea what it was going to be like, any ideas?

only seen brochure pics and its FOUL!!!!!:ffs:

Does somebody know where i can buy rims like this or other rims that looks near this... thanks, and sorry for bad english...

CARmageddon1654.jpg

Hi Welcome to TSN.

I don't know but I'm sure somebody will. I doubt you will get an exact match as I bet they are one offs for the concept car. +++

Thanks, they're nice, but pnly have 17 and 18 size, i need 19'', is that to big for scirocco??

Standard wheels are 18s.

You can fit 19s but until someone makes that design you're a bit stuck.