Nice to be here

saleemaudi

hi, my name is salim i have a audi a8 2.8 silver 2000 non quattro i have done many things to my car and looks really good but im not happy with the performance is there anything i can do with engine for modifications

many thnaks

thanks again for all your advices definitely intrested in a quad exhaust system

i have added pics of my car

post-19061-137914416764_thumb.jpg

post-19061-137914416767_thumb.jpg

post-19061-137914416769_thumb.jpg

post-19061-137914416771_thumb.jpg

Hi Saleem,

It was nice to meet you the other day, (almost had a mini meet going on at the Polish war memorial car wash place). There isn't much out there for considerable power gains but I was toying with the idea of this kit SuperchargersOnline.com :: Product: PES G2 Supercharger System for 1998-2001 Audi A4/A6 with 2.8L 30V (Black Finish) ,which is made for V6 2.8 30v and is normaly fitted to A4's or A6's; there is no reason why it shouldn't fit the A8 especially as there's more room under the bonnet. A company on edgware road in neasden does these IIRC and comes in at around £2k for 100ish bhp hike. But I suppose you must weigh up if the extra £2k+ is worth it or just opting for a 4.2 or S8?+++

Hi Saleem,

Welcome to Tyresmoke. I think the V6 has more potential than the NA 4.2 as there are more options out there that don't cost an arm and a leg. Audi already do Turbo's for V6s and Ska's post on superchargers is one way to go. There is lots of room under the bonnet. If you do increase the power you will want to ensure you have a free flow (unrestricted flow) exhaust. While your changing the exhaust then you could go for the quad guns as many of us have.

For instant power gains with total control a single shot( say 50 - 75 BHP) Nitrous system. For more power you could try a duel stage system maybe get 150 BHP.

Put up some photos when you have them.

Mike