P-Torque OBD Tuning for 135i Petrol Models!!!

wcs_80

P-Torque are proud to announce that they are the first tuner to be offering an OBD re-map for 135i and 335i models.

Power is increased to a superb 365bhp and 398lbs/ft of torque

This is £900.00 all in. Dyno graphs will be posted soon.

Please feel free to contact us on 01902 324584 or e-mail at [email protected] with any questions!

I have been informed that BMW are checking and now have the means to easily check "Performance upgrades to there engines" :(, this is a little worrying as so many cars are running software upgrades, any comments as this is common knowledge now in the workshops.:pengy:

I have been informed that BMW are checking and now have the means to easily check "Performance upgrades to there engines" :(, this is a little worrying as so many cars are running software upgrades, any comments as this is common knowledge now in the workshops.:pengy:

We do some tuning for BMW Benham.

In 5 years of tuning cars, 90% still have a warranty, and to date, we haven't had any customers with warranty issues.

Its always a common question that crops up, some dealers don't mind, some do.

From my experience very few dealers mind, and I am yet to hear off a customer who has had any warranty claims refused

Hope this helps :-)

why is it £900?

I thought tuning was about £350 nowadays....

e.g. here's my car, input new map via obd port with new table with increased boost pressures at XX rpm, and bye bye sir have a good day. :confused:

...and an extra £100 or so to put it on a rolling road for 2 mins before/after to show to user the increase in torque/power?

why is it £900?

I thought tuning was about £350 nowadays....

e.g. here's my car, input new map via obd port with new table with increased boost pressures at XX rpm, and bye bye sir have a good day. :confused:

...and an extra £100 or so to put it on a rolling road for 2 mins before/after to show to user the increase in torque/power?

The ECU in the 335i is very complicated, with an encrypted microprocessor, and the equipment cost is huge for just 1 ECU type

Our maps start from £250 depending on vehicle with an average of approx £300

The re-mapping industry is being damaged by the guys who simply increase boost, take money and say good buy.

You won't set a car up properly and run it on the Dyno in 2 mins either..... We charge £45 with a re-map for before/after, and this will take 20 - 30 minutes

As I stated before, "If you have the latest BMW ecu software", you are taking a big risk.

ALL service bay computer links to update are now comunicating "Direct" with BMW Germany, thats why it takes longer on the connection link, it's your choice but they are now able to see all.

Any news on the 123d (204hp) yet?? If so what performance figs will it produce??

Cheers

Alpina are using the same 2.0 litre twin turbo in the new D3. They quote around 213bhp which is only a small increase over the 123d. Is this engine already near the maximum or are Alpina just being cautious. Alternatively the engine is probably so good as standard they do not need to change that much.

TSN is also proud to announce it's advertisement deals via google ads.... feel free to hook up +++

If you have already done so then many thanks for your support, otherwiser please cease to advertise.

we have been advertising for over a year

As I stated before, "If you have the latest BMW ecu software", you are taking a big risk.

ALL service bay computer links to update are now comunicating "Direct" with BMW Germany, thats why it takes longer on the connection link, it's your choice but they are now able to see all.

Im sorry I disagree, dealers are simply not intersted, as long as they get their warranty payouts.

My mapped 335D, had a complete ECU update - 8 + hours overnight, and when it came back with the new software the map was still present, and nothing was said?? I was running black grille, H and R springs, 19" Aplina's so it wasn't exactly subtle either

Im sorry I disagree, dealers are simply not intersted, as long as they get their warranty payouts.

My mapped 335D, had a complete ECU update - 8 + hours overnight, and when it came back with the new software the map was still present, and nothing was said?? I was running black grille, H and R springs, 19" Aplina's so it wasn't exactly subtle either

100% agree.

In 5 years, I am yet to have a customer who has had warranty issues due to mapping

:grin: dealers make less on the cars and less on the servicing than ever - so to keep afloat where do they find the revenue.......warranty work +++

• 2 weeks later...

A 335i owner :( Impatiently waiting to be upgraded, but still waiting for more interest. P-Torque requires a total of five 135i or 335i owners that want to upgrade to make financially viable so please get in touch.

100% agree.

In 5 years, I am yet to have a customer who has had warranty issues due to mapping