Le Mans Support Audi Avant :-)

burriana

Came across on the return tunnel with us yesterday and had a nice steady run up the A1.

We were in the "Race? ... What Race? Ferrari with my co-pilot StuB kindly doing all the hard work whilst I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Hope you had a good Le Mans :)

Hello Sir, that would be me :grin:

Had a good steady run, it was good to find someone to tag along with for the run back +++ Can't believe the rain at Newark, nightmare!

Your car was looking great.. and I need to know who did your stickers so I can get some for next year, "24 heures dans la piss" was my favourite!

Hope you boys had a great time, I know our lot did. I still feel a bit fuzzy from the champagne.

Mook - my quoting skills might be a little off, I was trying to think what the sticker actually said. It might have said "24 heures sur la piss" is that a better translation?

I don't have any Scumball stickers on it yet apart from on the strobes, will hopefully get around to getting them done over the next couple of weeks.

Which one in particular? the most dangerous is the "No Fat Chicks" no entry sign :D

Jon - nope, done the Giallo ... red from here on in unless maybe if I move to a 550 in a couple of years, Grigio Titanium with burgundy leather ... only maybe mind :)

You keeping well? Still got the R8?

:grin: was so worried that light bar on the roof of Sharks S2 was going to make a bit for freedom on the autoroutes I made sure I wasn't directly behind it :jump:

Mate, to be honest with my engineering skill I'm quite surprised it managed to stay on, especially at 140 (km/h, obviously) :grin:

Saw Ben and his S2 Support Vehicle at GTI Inters this weekend. Mighty impressive :notworthy: - Very professionally done graphics. He just needs to remove the 'LM Prancing Horse' stickers and the 'Monkey On Board' (could be difficult!! :grin:).

Great fun and all legal (apparently!).

Nice one! +++