Scirocco now on VW web site with options

Mook

The Official Website for Volkswagen UK : Volkswagen UK +++

Sh*t I hate the new VW web site. Why can't they just build a site that bloody works without Flash all over the place.

Here's the brochure: http://cdn.volkswagen.co.uk/assets/common/pdf/brochures/scirocco-brochure.pdf

Oh no. Hang on. That says "brochure is currently unavailable".

VW badly need to get their act together :ffs:

Whenever I try and click on the price list on the VW website, it switches my Internet Explorer off. Why can't they work this out and fix it? I tried their 'contact us' option but its phone numbers only - can't send an e-mail.

PS They've just sent me an e-mail telling me how wonderful the Scirocco is and providing the link to the wed pages that don't work. Can't be bothered - going out.

Lots of people are really pleased with the new website. I personnally think they must never use it and be of a mind that thinks this looks flash so it must be good.

I think its dire.....

I think I might fancy a new scirocco, but I might go somewhere else where I can find product image.... new 1 series coupe for me then..

Problem is that some numpty senior marketing person's nuts will be on the block to get it all changed, because they bought into the idea put forward by their creative agency that it would work really well in Flash.

That bit I don't doubt, but they've not thought about what people want from the site and how they want to use it - I think the agency have just told them how it's going to be.

The Audi site works really well and only uses Flash where it needs to, rather than ab-so-bloody-lutely everywhere.

So it wasn't just me that had technical issues with the crappy VW website. I've had all the issues mentioned, and the e-mail that directs me to something that doesn't work / isn't available yet! Given how long it's been like this, I'm pretty suprised that someone in VW hasn't sorted it out yet.

For f**ks sakes, all I want to do is take a look at the brochure, and at a push look at a few pics of the Scirocco that isn't in Blue or White, or god forbid, spec up a car to my config that I can then ORDER!!! I don't want to spend 220 hours waiting for a blank page or pointless bit of info to download. Or more likely crash my explorer.

Jeysus, sort it VW....

• 2 weeks later...